SAP Data Architect with MDG - Manager (Technology)
Are you looking for a career trajectory that few other organizations can offer in SAP? What about access to a high-quality portfolio of businesses and clients with opportunities to work across capabilities, industries, and geographies – in roles and on projects aligned with your SAP Technology skills? If this matches your interests and aspirations we may be right for you.
Work you’ll do
We provide our candidates with the opportunity to enhance their capabilities, knowledge and expertise with the emerging technology trends such as S/4 HANA, Cloud, Mobility and IoT by delivering exceptional results for our clients which ultimately enhances their growth, operations, productivity and efficiency.
Our Technology Capability focuses on both business and technology transformation needs of our clients. Additionally, we emphasize innovation and creativity in areas such as Cloud Infrastructure, Business of IT, Data Management and User Experience. A career that is forward looking while rewarding.
The full potential of SAP solutions isn't just about technology, it's also about driving sustainable business value. Our SAP specialists deliver the technology and services to help our clients meet business performance goals and improve processes. As an SAP Global Partner we provide a broad range of consulting services, from HR, CRM and supply chain to finance transformation.
- Functional/technical proficiency with at least 4+ full life cycle SAP implementations and 8+ years of industry and/or consulting experience
- At least 8 years of SAP experience with SAP Data Architecture
- Leadership roles implementing SAP MDG for one or more domains
- Master level functional depth of customer, vendor, product/material and finance master data in S/4
- S/4 data architecture and data modeling experience
- S/4 enterprise data hub architecture or implementation experience
- SAP Data Services architect and data conversion leadership and implementation experience
- SAP Information Steward architect and data quality leadership and implementation experience
- Data cleansing implementation experience
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Adept at designing and implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team and as a team lead or Project Manager on at least 3+ full cycle implementations
- Able to collaborate with clients, identify engagement follow-on opportunities and have a strong desire to excel and be committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries while further developing your career
- Strong current hands-on configuration and design skills
- Ability to travel 80-100% is REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- Master’s degree preferred