Position Title: Functional HRIS AnalystRequired Education & Experience:
Location: Atlanta, GA
The Human Resources Analyst is a technology specialist who provides guidance and hands-on support to the HR and payroll users in the enterprise. Acts as the primary liaison between the business units and Information Technology.
Duties include working on projects and incidents providing guidance to end users, consultants, and vendors. Current HR and payroll systems include Kronos and other time keeping systems. We are an international business and plans to upgrade technology to allow users to view HR, benefits, and payroll information enterprise-wide. Responsible for project teams collaboration in a matrixed environment.
- Required BS/BA in Human Resources, Business, Computer Science, or related field of study.
- At least 7 years as a business analyst support the HR, payroll, or benefits administration functions.
- At least 10 years relevant HRIS experience.
- Previous development
- Hands-on experience with implementation, configuration, and support of packaged software for HR, payroll, and benefits administration required.
- Experience with at least 3 full life cycle software implementations or upgrades.
- Experience with at least 2 major upgrades.
- Experience with a structured development methodology.
- Prior experience developing reports required.
- Prior experience creating imports to load data for conversion required.
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
Preferred Education & Experience:
- Knowledge of Kronos is preferred. Knowledge of time keeping systems is required.
- Knowledge of SharePoint is required.
- Knowledge of SQL is required.
- Knowledge of enterprise HRIS/HCM such as Oracle or PeopleSoft required.
- Demonstrated ability to lead project teams and provide oversight to consultants.
- Demonstrated ability to "dig in" and solve problems with minimal background information.
- Good communications skills (written/verbal), with emphasis on demonstrated ability to convey complex technical principles to non-technical audiences.
- Ability to lead and facilitate meetings to bring disparate skill sets and viewpoints together to solve problems.
- Proficient skills using the MS Office suite including Project and process modeling tools such as Visio.
- Proficient skills in Access required.
- Ability to travel domestically and globally. Estimated amount of travel is 30%.
- Provide 24/7 and on-call duties as needed.
- Preferred consulting experience with a variety of mid to large size companies.
- Preferred experience in manufacturing or high-tech industries.
- Advanced degree preferred