Our client is a leader in their industry throughout the US. Headquartered here in Cincinnati, they are stable, growing and offer a strong team environment. This is a permanent position with full benefits and no travel.
The JDE Enterprise One / EI analyst will apply knowledge of the JDE software to implement and support JDE E1 software. This person will be a key part of the team responsible for transitioning all applications to JDE E1. Participates in the testing process through test review, analysis and certification of software. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Work with software users and project stakeholders daily.
· Develop JDE E1 software solutions by studying requirements analysis and information needs; conferring with stakeholders and IT Management; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; performs software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy software solutions
· Develop and maintain key interfacing systems into and out of the JDE software
· Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
· Actively participate in product design reviews by providing creative and practical ideas and solutions in a teamwork environment
· 3+ years’ experience with JD Edwards E1 from ideally both a functional and technical aspect
· Strong knowledge of multiple modules of the JDE software is a plus
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience is required
· Must be motivated, independent and self-sufficient. Able to receive an assigned task and see it through to completion with minimal supervision
· Experience of working with the AGILE methodology
· Strong customer service orientation
· Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
· Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills